Sunday, July 13, 2014

Into the Shadows by Carolyn Crane

Wow!!!! I don't know where to start except with...Wow! I've never read this author before, but I certainly will again. I was totally sucked into this book. It was totally crude and graphic and violent and sad and beautiful and unbelievable. The depth of the characters, especially Thorne, had me holding my breath and hoping for the best. From the preview and the cover I never would have suspected the depth of the story and the emotional content.  I would love to write a synopsis of the story, but so much was involved that I wouldn't know where to start and wouldn't want to spoil it. I can only say five star reviews are not something I give lightly. I have to totally love something or be blown away. This story was absolutely a five star read!

Thank so much, Net Galley, for providing me a copy of this book for review!

No comments:

Post a Comment