Thursday, October 5, 2017

Hot Pursuit by Julie Ann Walker

I've read all the books in this series and was thrilled beyond belief when I was finally able to get an ARC of a BKI book from Net Galley. These books are some of my absolute favorites. The steaminess factor is always a 10, and the suspense never lets up. Hot Pursuit was no exception. After reading Christian and Emily constantly bickering their way through their attraction to each other through previous books, I couldn't wait for them to finally get together. Man, did they throw off some sparks when they did! I loved Emily's protective nature and Christian's hopeful and determined attitude where she was concerned. The story had plenty of action as well as they rushed over the English countryside. My only detraction would be to say that the heavily featured sexual tension/kissing between two male team members was not my reading preference, but to each his/her own. Otherwise, out was everything I expect when I buy books in this series.

No comments:

Post a Comment