Saturday, October 7, 2017

Rule Changer by Sienna Snow

I read book two in this series and put book one in my wish list right after, but when I read the description for this book I almost wanted to skip it. From the description, it seemed like this might not have much of a plot beyond a fight for dominance in the bedroom. I decided to try it anyway since I enjoyed book two so much, and I'm glad I did. While the dominance issue did play a huge role in the plot, there was definitely a good dose of suspense along with a bit of action. I recommend reading these books in order for the best experience. Catching up with what's going on with previous characters is a big part of the fun of reading a series in my opinion.

Thomas and Carmen were obviously perfectly matched. There were a few times where I wanted to strangle Carmen since she constantly lacked trust. Granted, she had a good reason, but Thomas was obviously sincere in his desire for forgiveness and a new chance at a relationship. The chemistry between them was smoking, and even though the scenes of female dom/male submissive were pretty unusual, they were also pretty sexy.

Overall this made a nice conclusion to the series and wrapped up all the loose ends in a pretty exciting way.

I received an ARC from Net Galley.

No comments:

Post a Comment