Tuesday, December 9, 2014

No Place to Hide by Shannon Stacey

Okay, so I am definitely going to have to read more of the Devlin group. This was my first book by this author. Though there was some history between this couple I would have liked to have, I didn't feel lost at all and was able to read this as a standalone. The story had a lot of action and kicked off right at the beginning of the story. Chemistry was great between the couple even though Jack was fighting what Isabelle knew was a foregone conclusion. Isabelle was a trooper throughout all the trouble they had to deal with. She was a strong woman who knew what she wanted, and after all she had survived in the past, she was not going to left Jack get away this time. Jack did his best to convince himself that he was too old and his job was too dangerous for Isabelle. As they faced a hired assassin, Jack finally realizes he can't live without her. They both have to fight to survive before they can see if they can make it together.

I really enjoyed this book and am ready to start catching up on what I missed in this series so I will be ready for the next book. Net Galley provided a copy for honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment