Monday, December 8, 2014

Watch Me by Cynthia Eden

Though I have read this author before, her other books didn't capture my attention as well as this one. I really enjoyed this story and believe it will be a nice series. I read some reviews which complained about a lack of realism. I agree that a few things might be unlikely though not impossible, however, I don't mind that. I like very realistic books, but I also like an easy read with a sexy alpha guy and plenty of action. This story had not one but four sexy men and action right off the bat. Chance and Gwen have a history which makes their chemistry sizzle. Gwen is determined to stay out from under her father's control, and doesn't plan to hand over the reins to Chance either despite his obvious capability of protecting her. I liked her spunk and Chance's authoritarian confidence. I thought it was a good read and plan to check out the next book in the series.

Net Galley provided a copy for honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment