Wednesday, January 7, 2015

The Marine's Temptation by Jennifer Morey

I enjoyed the first novel in this series, so I decided to give this one a try even though it was by a different author. It turned out to be an easy read with plenty of action, an independent heroine, and a sexy hero. The main conflict between the couple is money. While I didn't really love that consistent focus, learning more about the mysterious kidnapping from the past was interesting, as we're the clues related to the murder of Carson's father. There are definitely some unfinished issues, but the book was not what I would consider a cliffhanger. I recommend reading book one prior to this one since there are reoccurring characters, but, that said, it could btw read as a standalone. I received an advance copy from Net Galley.

No comments:

Post a Comment