Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Untrue Colors by Veronica Forand

I have to admit that I didn't really like this book at first. It seemed a bit melodramatic and the writing wasn't really grabbing me. I starred to give up after the first chapter, but kept reading since Net Galley had provided me a copy and I wanted to give it a fair chance. Fortunately, the more I read, the better the writing got and the more real the characters seemed. I grew to like Alex and her ability to never give up. Henry's willingness to sacrifice his dreams in order to save Alex also endeared him to me. The underworld of the art for guns trade was believable and gave the action of the story a bit of an edge. Overall, I ended up enjoying the book and hope Simon is the focus of the next book. My heart hurt over his ending, and I want to know what happens to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment