Saturday, February 6, 2016

At the Edge by Laura Griffin

Wow! This is Laura Griffin in a whole new way. I have read and loved all of her Tracers series, but this was nothing at all like that. It was a lot sexier and action packed. I adore military style suspense, but I wasn't sure how Laura Griffin's style would translate into this genre. I shouldn't have worried. She just completely invented a new style for herself, and it worked brilliantly.

The chemistry was off the charts, and both Emma and Ryan were likable characters. They meet under extreme circumstances after Emma's plane crashes. Ryan is part of the team sent to find survivors. He finds Emma, and things only get more interesting from there. Emma knows something was off about the plane crash, and she is determined to find out what. Ryan knows more than he is letting on, and he just wants to protect Emma. Unfortunately for him, she is not the type to be babysat or coddled. Ryan finds that out the hard way.

I cannot wait to read the second half of this story. I hope she will also write stories for Ryan's other team members (especially Jake).

I received an ARC from Net Galley for review.

No comments:

Post a Comment