Monday, September 12, 2016

Bang by Avery Flynn

Though I did not read the first book in the series, I thought this book worked just fine as a standalone. There were a lot of interesting characters with unusual personalities which made the book quite interesting. Tamara was definitely not your typical sweet nice heroine. She was prickly and closed off. Sometimes, she came across quite harshly. Fortunately, Isaac had a thing for blondes with an attitude. He spotted trouble coming before Tamara did and was determined she was going to let him help her. A bounty hunter was on her tail , and her former brother-in-law wanted to take her niece away from her. Tamara thought she had all of her troubles hidden and that no one on her team knew about them. She really didn't think they would be interested in helping her if they didn't know. She couldn't have been more wrong. Isaac and the rest of the team pull together to keep Tamara and her niece both safe.

 Even though I was not familiar with this series before now, I have read and enjoyed several books by this author in the past. I am happy to have another series to add to my reading list.

I received an ARC from Net Galley for review.

No comments:

Post a Comment