Wednesday, September 28, 2016

HOT SEAL Rescue by Lynne Raye Harris

This was definitely my favorite HOT SEAL book so far though I have loved all the HOT books. Lynn Raye Harris just has a way of writing very likable believable characters that you just can't help but root for. Cody and Miranda really clicked for me. Cody was tough and decisive without some of the more domineering alpha qualities. Miranda reminded me of a lost girl. She had run from her family and gotten so lost in her work that she had forgotten to really live.  When these two meet, they light up the pages...until something goes terribly wrong. It's anyone's guess how they will ever be able to reconcile their differences and work together.

HOT is just so, well....Hot! All my favorite reoccurring characters were there, Cash, Lucky (I so love her.), and not the least of all, Ian Black. I swear when that sexy inwardly tortured man gets his own story, I might just swoon. I can't wait!

I received an ARC from the author for review.

No comments:

Post a Comment