Saturday, December 10, 2016

Intense Pleasure by Lora Leigh

Lora Leigh's Bound series is the ultimate super guilty pleasure. These stories are definitely not something  could imagine working out in real life, but I absolutely can't stop reading them. I was unbelievably thrilled when I was granted an ARC from Net Galley instead of having to wait for the publication date. I've read every book in this series, and I knew from the interactions between these characters in the last book that I was going to enjoy this story. While each of these books can be read as a standalone, I think they are infinitely better read in the series.

Summer, Falcon, and Raeg have known each other for years and have worked together on missions in three past. Unfortunately the last one went badly and left Summer questioning everything. She has always been attracted to the half brothers Falcon and Raeg, but she's pretty sure Raeg hates her and Falcon just wants to take care of her. She doesn't believe they return her feelings. The brothers are used to sharing and getting what they want. While they both want Summer, a past promise/threat from their father keeps them at a distance due to their commitment not to let her matter too much.

Summer runs from the brothers, but they refuse to let her keep hiding when intel points to her life being in danger. They chase her to her hometown and despite the diligence and strength of her family's protection, they refuse to leave. Summer knows they won't stay forever, so she works hard to protect her heart even as she gives in to the temptation of passion for a time. Falcon and Raeg are lost in the desire for what they can't have, but what if everything they'd always believed was wrong?

Ultra naughty and beyond sexy, this book kept me entranced and ensured my husband had a really great night once I finished it. 😉

No comments:

Post a Comment