Monday, December 12, 2016

Lost in Shadows by Anita DeVito

This was my first book by this author, but it won't be my last. I've already added Anita DeVito to my favorite author list. I adored Carolina and Jeb. Carolina was so very shy, but she didn't let Jeb order her around. She learned to stand up for herself and voice her opinions. Jeb was perfect for her. He anticipated her needs and was both attentive and protective. I loved how he handled her emotionally and by always physically touching her to keep her grounded.

There was plenty of action, mystery, and suspense along with really sweet and spicy romance. I'm definitely going to have to go back and read the first book in this series because I loved the characters so much.

I received an ARC from Net Galley for review.

No comments:

Post a Comment