Sunday, June 25, 2017

Fate Hates by Tina Saxon


Man, talk about life dealing you a bad hand...wow! This was my first Tina Saxon book, but it won't be my last since this story is book one of a three part series, and it ends on a cliffhanger. Though they don't know it at first, Addison and Aiden are doomed by fate. They have so much chemistry and such a deep and instant connection, but fate had other plans for them. They want to be together, but so much is pulling them apart.

I loved the relationship between Aiden and Addison. They were great together. I loved his possessive streak and how much he enjoyed her feisty nature. They each had good friends surrounding them, but their family situations were troublesome. Family is what causes them both problems. In the end, will it tear them apart? This ended on a great big cliffhanger, so who knows? I'm glad the last two books will be coming out quickly!

I received an ARC from Net Galley for honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment