Thursday, June 29, 2017

King of Clubs by Sandra Owens


I love Sandra Owens, especially her K2 series. I do have to admit though that I really didn't like the first book in this series. It just didn't even read like the same author. Fortunately, I didn't have the same experience with this book. I truly enjoyed it and grew to really love all three of the Gentry brothers. The story of Lauren and Court began years ago. They met and fell in love almost instantly, though now time and dire circumstances separate them. Lauren is afraid to trust, and Court is afraid to love. On top of this, the danger that stalked Lauren years ago is back forcing her to consider running again. Court wants her back, but he will never let his heart be hurt again as badly as it hurt when Lauren left the first time. If he can just keep Lauren from running by solving her problem, he'll do anything to make sure this time he gets to keep her. 

This was a great story and had lots of suspense to go along with some real chemistry. I really enjoyed it and am ready for Nate's story. 

I received an ARC from Net Galley for honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment