Thursday, June 8, 2017

Obsession by Calista Fox


This was a short ultra sexy novella in the Bayfront Billionaires series. I have only read one of the other books in the series, but I didn't feel lost at all. I love Calista Fox, and I think she writes some of the sexiest books on the market. I love getting the perspectives of all three of the main characters. If you've read the description, then you know this is a threesome. I enjoy these on occasion if the novel has an actual plot and is not just the female character giving out "butterscotch jellybeans" on demand (hope you get my movie reference). This one did have a plot, although I definitely would have liked to have the ending be a little more in depth. It felt like it wrapped up a little too quickly and too easily, but I enjoyed it anyway and plan to go back and read the other two books I've missed in the series.

I received an ARC from Net Galley for honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment