Monday, March 12, 2018

HOT Angel. By Lynn Raye Harris

Just when I think this series couldn't get any better, I get an ARC of this book, and I'm proven wrong. I absolutely adored this story. Brooke and Cade start off texting rather than talking, and that part of the story was so fun and amusing. Brooke is afraid to talk in person because of a traumatic event in her past. (I suggest you read the other books in the series before this to be completely in the loop.) She keeps things at text level until she realizes she needs his help. He answers her frantic phone call, and the rest is history. She is his from that point on as he works to protect her and learn who has killed her neighbor and is after her.  I loved how Cade called Brooke "Angel". It was so sweet and sexy.  He was so patient with her. I'm excited about more books from Cade's team, especially Hacker's story. I can always trust Lynn Raye Harris for a steamy suspenseful action packed read.

No comments:

Post a Comment