Thursday, March 1, 2018

Collision Point by Lora Leigh


Lora Leigh has long been a favorite of mine, and I was excited to see she had this new series. Once I started reading though I figured out this is a spin off of her Elite Ops series. I've read books from the Bound Hearts and Men of Summer series, but never the Elite Ops, so while I didn't feel left behind, I did wish I had all the prior knowledge of these characters. I especially want to know about Noah, so his Elite Ops book has already been added to my wish list.

This story was fabulous! It was crazy sexy and beyond hot. It also had plenty of sustained tension and suspense. Through circumstances beyond their control, Amara and Riordan have been separated and turned against one another. A trauma has left Amara with altered memories and the inability to trust her feelings for Riordan. Her life is in danger though, so she needs him and his protection.

I loved Riordan's super bossy sexy take over alpha ways, and I also adored the way Amara gave flak right back to him. The Malone Irish curse/blessing was a great touch as well and really caught my interest. Now I'm hooked on these characters and need to read through Elite Ops series.

Net Galley provided an ARC.

No comments:

Post a Comment