Sunday, March 18, 2018

The Undercover Billionaire by Jackie Ashenden

I have enjoyed the Tate Brothers series and was looking forward to getting surly Wolf's story.  None of these brothers are nice guys.  They, and especially Wolf, are aggressive, bossy, and ill tempered. They are all also dealing with the fallout of their Dad's death and his final manipulations from beyond the grave and the feud between their family and Olivia's family. To be honest, I have to say that this book started out kind of slow for me, and I was about halfway in before it really hooked me. Once Wolf agreed to let Olivia start helping him through research, things picked up and the story started moving at a better pace. The ending gave a good wrap up of the series, and I loved how Olivia finally grew a backbone.

I received an ARC from Net Galley.

No comments:

Post a Comment