Thursday, December 31, 2015

For Cam by Soraya Naomi


Wow! This was one roller coaster of a ride. All the books in this series so far have been emotional, but this one was in a class all its own. This book is the 4th in the Chicago Syndicate series. I've read them all and plan to keep reading them. Be forewarned, this is not your typical guy seems bad but really is good kind of story. These guys really are bad. They are mafia, and they are straight up criminals. Don't worry though, because you won't care. They can also be super softies and overprotective alphas with their women along with unreal sexy. Both the sex and the violence are graphically described, but not in a just for the sake of shocks type of way. It suits the situation and lifestyle. 

As far as this particular book, I totally adore Cam. She is blatantly sexy but also super strong and totally up to keeping Adriano in line. The two of them are like a match and dynamite....sparks and explosions everywhere! I don't want to give away the storyline, so I will just say that these two don't have an easy path to their happy ending. What they do have is the support of the family they have forged for themselves, especially Luca and Fallon ( the focus of books 1 and 2). 

All four of these books, but particularly this one, kept me tied up in knots and unable to stop reading. I'm so glad I found this series, and I hope book five comes out soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment