Sunday, April 3, 2016

Serial Love by Maryann Jordan


I had never read this author before, but I was looking for something to try on Kindle Unlimited and found this book in my recommendations. I do tend to like the private security contractor type series, so I figured this was a pretty safe bet. I was right. This was a great start to what seems like an interesting series. Jack is the owner of Saints Protection and Investigation. He has a team of seven other men who work for him, and each of them are introduced and included in this story. Just as Jack and the team start investigating a serial murder case, he meets Bethany through a very tense accident. His attraction to her is instant, and he admires her spunky fighter spirit. Believing his life and work to be not conducive to relationships, he ignores the attraction until his team convinces him to give it a chance. Bethany is sweetly open and honest yet doesn't let Jake get away with wishy washy behavior. 

As their relationship progresses, so does the slow moving investigation into the killer. The Saints team is moving in, but will they discover the killer's identity before he targets someone close to them?

I really enjoyed the characters in the Saints team and have already downloaded book two!

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    Sorry to contact you by a comment but I couldn't see contact me button. We would love your opinion on a new book. We can send you a free copy in your kindle, if you agree to leave honest review. It is short romantic suspense.

    ASIN: B01DTKNEIC

    http://www.amazon.com/Romantic-Suspense-Triangle-Lies-ebook/dp/B01DTKNEIC/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1460100882&sr=8-2&keywords=triangle+of+lies
    Look forward to hear from you

    You can contact me on
    sarinaadem@gmail.com

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete