Sunday, April 24, 2016

The Purest Hook by Scarlett Cole

While I think this book could be okay as a standalone, the background from the first two books is really helpful. Both books are great, so I recommend checking them out first. I was excited to finally get Pixie's story, and what a story it is. She and Dred have been dancing around each other for months. He wants her badly, but she doesn't feel right letting him in because she can never let him see her true self. She has way too many dangerous secrets in her past. Dred just won't give up though. Unfortunately shortly after he finally convinces Pixie to give him a chance, his own past blows up into his future. It becomes an all out roller coaster with both of them distracted and not being open with each other.  In the end, it will take both of their unconventional families' help to survive.

I adore this series, and I hope not only the rest of the characters from the tattoo shop get their own story, but Dred's brothers as well.

I received an ARC from Net Galley for review.

No comments:

Post a Comment