Saturday, October 1, 2016

Burned Hearts by Calista Fox

Finally, we get all the answers we've been waiting for! Ari and Dane are such a great couple, and though it hardly seems fair for them to go through so much, it definitely makes for a suspenseful and exciting story. When you add in the phenomenal chemistry, this series burns up the pages. I get completely caught up in it and can't stop reading. In this story, both Dane and Ari try to take on a lot on their own rather than together. They both have a difficult time since their strength is in their bond to each other. Kyle and Amano are doing their best to provide protection, but problems arise at every turn. Unfortunately for Ari and Dane, they are beginning to suspect that their problems might be closer to home than they thought. <br><br>I was definitely surprised by one of the culprits in the end, but another culprit was one I'd suspected through most of the series.I'm sad the series is complete, but hopeful to see books about several of the supporting characters, Kyle in particular. I will be so very mad if we don't get his story. He is an absolute favorite of mine.

I received an ARC from Net Galley for review.

https://www.goodreads.com/review/list/25982408-sparkymom
View all my reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment