Saturday, September 2, 2017

Into the Night by Cynthia Eden

Bowen and Macey  are everything I've come to expect from Cynthia Eden. If I didn't already enjoy reading her books simply because she resides in my home state, I would never be able to resist her super alpha guys. Bowen is no exception. He plans to be a wall between Macey and any harm. The fact that she is perfectly qualified to take care of herself doesn't even phase him. He has wanted her for a while, and if he can't have her, he will at least keep her safe. When the very killer they are hunting becomes the victim, everything changes. Macey's life is turned inside out, and Bowen becomes her anchor in the storm.

This story was sexy and full of lots of twists and turns. Just when I would think things were getting predictable, Ms. Eden would throw in a curve. I love not knowing exactly who to suspect. Being kept guessing is the best part of suspense. As for the romantic elements, Macey and Bowen definitely throw off plenty of sparks.

I received an ARC from Net Galley for honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment