Saturday, September 30, 2017

Savage Rising by Katie Reus

Can I just start by saying how much I love Katie Reus? I've read at least twenty of her books, and I will likely read at least twenty more. I'm loving this series, so I hope it goes as long as the Red Stone series has. So, about this story, Savage was absolutely unbelievably sexy and always in charge. Olivia was confident and was quite quite capable of taking care of herself in normal circumstances, but these weren't normal circumstances. She knew she needed help, and she knew Redemption Harbor was the only place she would find it.  Pretending to be Savage's very significant other was not exactly what she had in mind though. It's not exactly Savage's idea of fun either. He has some preconceived notions about the kind of mom who gets herself into this kind of trouble, but he will do his job regardless. Little does he know that he has read Olivia all wrong. Once he realizes his mistake, the sexual tension ramps up just as much as the danger and action do, making their mission riskier than ever. This novel was everything great I always expect from Katie Reus!

I received an ARC from Net Galley.

No comments:

Post a Comment