Saturday, September 30, 2017

Too Beautiful to Break by Tessa Bailey

I have loved Tessa Bailey for quite a while. Her Line Of Duty and especially her Crossing the Line series are favorites of mine. I haven't actually read any of the previous books in this series, so this was my first exposure to Sage and Belmont. I was blown away! Call me a nerd, but I just love the way Tessa Bailey paints pictures with her words. Her descriptions just suck me in. The way she portrayed the relationship between Sage and Belmont was just magnetic because they needed each other so much. It was truly unlike anything else I've read, and I read a lot. They were willing to do anything, give up anything, for each other. There was so much heat between them. They burned up the pages once they finally gave in.  Even the title for this book was perfect. Read the book, and you'll understand why. I couldn't put it down.

Net Galley provided an ARC for honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment