Saturday, February 24, 2018

Smoke and Mirrors by Julie Rowe

Julie Rowe is one of my favorites, so I was really excited to get an ARC of this book from Net Galley. I've got to say it is probably my favorite of hers so far. The action started from the very beginning and never let up. There was constant danger, and though Smoke was alpha protector from the get go, Kini wasn't one to let others fight her battles. She barged forward with a to heck with them all attitude and no fear leaving Smoke to catch up. I adored Smoke because of his extreme protectiveness and his ability to say so much while actually saying so little. The dialog in this book was fantastic. So many of the conversations between Kini and Smoke had me completely amused. I liked them so much I'd read more books of just them. They've become one of my new favorite book couples.

No comments:

Post a Comment