Friday, May 18, 2018

Hot Seal Redemption by Lynne Raye Harris

Whenever I'm offered an ARC from Lynn Raye Harris, you can bet I'm downloading a copy within hours and getting all caught up in whatever story she tells. Though I've read and loved every story in this series, this one was a little different. I totally did not expect Bailey to have the profession she did, and who knew Camel would be good with babies?!? Though this was a pretty straightforward story, and the origin of the danger was pretty obvious and pretty nasty, it was still quite suspenseful. I absolutely loved the scenes with Alexei and Ana. He was fabulous and heart melting with her and searingly sexy with Bailey. The ending packed a huge punch of HOT action and everything else a romantic suspense fan wants. This series is an instant read for me. I definitely need to know what's going to happen with Blade, Kayla, and Neo. Hopefully I won't have to wait long.

No comments:

Post a Comment