Friday, May 18, 2018

The Kill Chain by Nichole Christoff

This book made me so happy! I read the description knowing I was going to love it regardless but reading the relationship between Jamie and Adam would remain in a state of limbo for one more book. I'm so glad I was wrong. As usual, Jamie does most of her investigating on her own, but Adam is always there on the fringes. The situation Jamie finds herself in puts her seemingly at odds with Adam, but we all know how much he loves her and would therefore never truly be against her. The story had an interesting and thought provoking plot that kept me guessing and made me practically unable to put it down. I loved the addition of Rappaport to the usual characters, and I was over the top excited about the ending! This is one of my favorite series, and I will always be ready for more.

My thanks go to Net Galley for granting me an ARC.

No comments:

Post a Comment