Sunday, May 6, 2018

Save Me by Tiffany Snow

Ever since the Kathleen Turner series, I've searched for another series that could just outright own me like that one did. I've read Tiffany Snow's other series and enjoyed them, but not until this one did I finally get utterly hooked again. It had the humor, the danger, the fantastic chemistry, the love triangle that makes it so hard to choose a side, the slightly naive but stronger than she realizes heroine, and the guys you just can't help but fall for.  To add the cherry on top, we even get glimpses of Blane and Kade throughout the series. Up until the end it was hard for me to decide who I wanted China to pick. I was barely leaning one way, and she went the other. I really couldn't be disappointed though since my guy is about to get his own story next. This story was fantastic, and I just have to say that these covers were as well.
Thanks so much, Net Galley, for the ARC.

No comments:

Post a Comment