Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Dying for Love by Angel Nicholas

This was a totally new author for me. The cover caught my eye, so I decided to give this a try. I ended up really enjoying it. Matt hired Grace but wished he hadn't because he didn't want to be her boss. He wanted to be more. Grace noticed her handsome boss but tried to act professional. Things rocked along until Matt began to suspect that Grace was in danger. He had the ability to protect her, and he was determined to make her tell him what was going on. Grace had tried to ignore the threatening notes she received, but when her personal areas are invaded and she realizes the stalker can get to her at any time, she decides to let Matt help. The more the two investigate, the more they are drawn back to the past and secrets that would have been best kept buried.

The suspense and action kept me interested, and the chemistry was great. I really enjoyed the story.

I received an ARC from Net Galley for review.

No comments:

Post a Comment