Friday, March 25, 2016

Echo by A. Zavarelli

Wow, like seriously, wow! I grabbed this book because the cover caught my eye. I read the description and found myself intrigued. I started reading a bit afraid that it would turn out to be a primarily darkly kinky sexcapade with little plot. I couldn't have been more off base. This book had twists on top of twists. So many times I was certain I had things figured out only to find myself shocked when the truth was revealed. The characters had so many interesting layers and connections. Don't get me wrong, there was plenty of sex, and it was not of the vanilla variety. I usually end up skipping some of those scenes because they get repetitive. That was not the case here. Just keep in mind that it is described as a "dark" story. I don't really want to give away any of the plot, but I will say that I couldn't put it down. It does end with not a lot of resolution, but book two is out already. I am chomping at the bit to get started reading it!

No comments:

Post a Comment