Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Guilty Pleasure by Lora Leigh

Okay, so menage is not my typical reading preference, but I have come across a couple that were really well done. I decided to try this one because I like this author. This was one of those. For me to read this type of story, it has to have a really solid storyline, not be full of crude talk, and the emotions have to be tied into the relationship. In other words, I want more than just crude sex and the lustful use of each other's body. This story delivered in full. The relationship between Khalid and Marty has been developing for years, and their relationship is the focus of the book. Even though their bedroom is not always exclusive, it is always full of love. Those intimate scenes were HOT. I totally loved Shayne and his involvement with the couple and would love to read a story focused on him. The suspense drove the storyline, and though we know who the bad guy is from the beginning, it keeps you guessing as to what will happen next. I would love to read more in this series, but when I checked they were all price between $8-$10. That's a bit pricey for me since there are so many books in the series. I will definitely be grabbing them if the prices drop.

I received an ARC from Net Galley for review.

No comments:

Post a Comment