Thursday, January 12, 2017

Jordan Reclaimed by Scarlett Cole

I love Scarlett Cole, and I am going to love this series! Jordan has held my heart since we first met him and learned his background in the Second Circle Tatoos series. He was so sad and so certain he always would be. I couldn't even imagine what type of woman it would take to complete Jordan, but a ballerina would have never entered my mind. Fortunately, Lexi did enter the mind of Scarlett Cole. She was everything Jordan needed, and conversely, she needed him just as much. They had a spectacular, if often emotionally turbulent, connection. I loved everything about this story especially the preview at the end letting us know that Elliott is next.l

I am beyond thrilled to have been given an ARC of this book by Net Galley.

No comments:

Post a Comment