Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Under Pressure by Lori Foster

Catalina has a secret...a big one. Feeling betrayed by her family and knowing her life is in danger, she goes on the run. The last thing she needs is a bodyguard hired by her family. No way is she going to trust him. Leese has a job to do, and Catalina is making it difficult. He wants to protect her, but all she wants is to ditch him. She definitely doesn't want to share how big and dangerous her secret really is. Leese isn't about to give up. Catalina will be under his watch whether she wants it or not. He is going to keep her safe even if he had to protect her from the very man who hired him.

I've got to say that I love Leese. He is one of my favorite characters from this author's Ultimate series. Catalina was completely perfect for him. It looks like this series is going to rank right up there with Ultimate for me. I can't wait to read more!

I received an ARC from Net Galley for honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment