Sunday, January 29, 2017

Lethal Game by Katie Reus

I've read every book in this series, and I hate to hear this is the end. Isa and Grayson have a history, and it's not pleasant. Isa has no plans to ever even see Grayson again, much less have to work with him on a daily basis. Unfortunately for her, Grayson has maneuvered them into just that position. He is determined to get her back and apologize for the hurt he caused. Isa just wants to keep things business related. Both of them have to cast their desires aside though when terrorists take over the building they are in. In the meantime familiar characters Emerson and Carlito also end up pulled into the danger and pulled closer to each other. Honestly, I was even happier about them getting together than Isa and Grayson. They were so sweet and perfect for each other. I love that I got two great couples for the price of one.

I received an ARC from Net Galley for honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment