Saturday, January 7, 2017

No Living Soul by Julie Moffett

This series completely cracks me up. I seriously love it! Lexi is one of my favorite series heroines, primarily because she isn't a typical heroine. She often doesn't understand the nuances of relationships, but she is always loyal. She would do anything for her friends, including getting back on a plane after her last experience was a horrific crash. Elvis needs her help, and she's not going to let him down. Lexi, Slash, Elvis, and Elvis's new researcher, Gwen, take off for Egypt to locate Elvis's absentee father. As always with this series, the story was a mix of serious moments, suspense, unexpected Lexi moments, and the sweet romance between Lexi and Slash. I enjoyed every second of it. The best part of the story for me was the budding relationship between Elvis and Gwen. Is it friendship; is it more? Personally, I've loved Lexi and Slash together but always kind of felt bad that Elvis never seemed happy, like no one could measure up to Lexi for him. Gwen gives more hope for a happy Elvis. I can't wait to see what happens!

I was thrilled to get an ARC from Net Galley for review!

No comments:

Post a Comment