Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Hot Addiction by Lynn Raye Harris

It's HOT, need I say more?! I read every book in this series as soon as I can get my hands on it. Thankfully, like with this one, I am usually lucky enough to get advance copies for review. I'm always thrilled when that happens. I've gotta say that this was one of my favorites in the series because the couple had so much more than just the physical danger to contend with in their relationship. I really liked both Dex and Annabelle, so it was easy to root for them to work through their pasts. With Annabelle's daughter along a friend and her child kidnapped, Dex is the only person Annabelle's terrified brain can latch on to who might help her. She knows she hurt him, but she has no idea the depths and how much he now despises her. Regardless, she will do anything to get her daughter and friends back safe.

Dex is filed with rage at just the sight of Annabelle. He could care less about her problems and wants nothing to do with helping her. He had no problem telling her so either. He only agrees after new information comes to light tying the kidnapping to HOT interests. He knows it will be hard, but figures he will just buckle down, do his job, then get some answers about the past. The only problem is once he gets those answers, will he wish he hadn't?

As for the action, it was non-stop from the beginning. All your favorite characters played a part, and best of all, we finally find out why Mendez is single. Wow! The chemistry was sizzling despite the animosity between Dex and Annabelle. It was everything you know you can expect from HOT. Just as a note, I really connected to Annabelle's friend, Molly. I hope she finds a HOT man in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment