Thursday, April 13, 2017

Rearranged Under His Duty by Stacey Kennedy


Hadley has known Ryder for most of her life. He works for her father, but his eyes are for her. He wants, but he won't take because his honor says he is bound to her father. Hadley is open about how she feels. She risks her heart to make sure Ryder knows how she feels, but he continually avoids her. When the threats against her father turn toward her, he knows he doesn't trust anyone else to protect her even though being close to her may expose his true feelings.

I liked both Hadley and Ryder, and their story was full of tension and suspense and spice. These two definitely had some major chemistry. Though the title would lead you to believe this was a heavily BDSM laden story, those elements were actually fairly light. I had not read any of the other books in this series, and I can admit there were a few instances in the beginning that threw me, but after those were explained, I had no trouble getting into the story.

I received an ARC from Net Galley for honest review.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment