Tuesday, April 4, 2017

The Billionaires by Calista Fox

This book was scorching hot! Everything I've read by Calista Fox has been, so I was not surprised. Between Vin and Rogen, Vin was my favorite because of his prickly exterior. However, both guys were fun to read had really varied personalities. Jewel was spunky and strong and confident except when she unexpectedly ran into both Rogen and Vin in the same night after many years of separation and the perception of desertion. She found herself angry and yet experiencing the same old pull. Unfortunately, things are no easier now than then. Their families are still locked in a bitter dispute over land which Jewel sees as essential for her future. She has a plan, but she will need Rogen's help...and Vin's.

The trio needs to reconcile their feelings and take care of the business of ending the feud. The problem for Jewel is that she can't choose. She loves both men, but can she have what she wants? This is a super sexy Calista Fox story, so I will leave that up to you to read and find out. I enjoyed it thoroughly.

I received an ARC from Net Galley for honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment