Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Provocative by Lisa Renee Jones

This is my seventh book by Lisa Renee Jones, and I plan to read so many more. She is one of the best writers of intriguing dialog, and I get completely sucked in to the conversations and characters. Nick and Faith both have secrets, some are revealed in this book, some are not. I went in to this story knowing from the description it was part of a duet and would end without resolution. I expected a cliffhanger leaving me frustrated, but I couldn't resist reading it anyway. Fortunately, while things were definitely lacking resolution, there was no big cliffhanger, just a whole lot of questions I can't wait to have answered. This was unbelievably sexy, and the plot had several twists and turns and really made me have to think and wonder about what is really going on and who is actually involved. I can't wait to see what happens in book two!

I received an ARC from Net Galley for honest review

No comments:

Post a Comment