Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Murphy's Law by Lori Foster


This is a new release of a story from several years ago. I've read most of Lori Foster's books, but not this series. This is book two, but I didn't feel lost at all. There were a couple characters I wasn't familiar with, but I caught up quick. Admittedly, I may have caught on faster than some since I've read many of the author's SBC fighter books.

Ashley is blunt, spunky, outspoken, hard-working, and loyal. She works two jobs and takes college classes and has no room for a relationship in her plans. Quinton isn't necessarily looking for anything permanent, but he does want Ashley. He is determined to convince her to give him a chance and see where it goes. Unfortunately, anything that could get in the way does. Ashley doesn't trust easily and hasn't had the easiest life. Quinton makes her feel things she never has before, maybe even love, but can she survive the madman after her long enough to find out.

This was amusing at times, touching at others, and sexy throughout. I definitely plan to go back and read book one to get May's story.

I received an ARC from Net Galley for honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment