Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Making it Right by Catherine Bybee


Catherine Bybee has been a favorite of mine since I started reading her Weekday Brides series. She is pretty much an auto grab for me. I've liked each book in the Most Likely To series better than the last. My favorite part of this book was Gill. He was completely swoon worthy. I love how he called Jo sweetness. Jo thought she was confident until she went to an FBI training will and realized how much she didn't know. Thankfully Gill was there to pick up the pieces and help her see herself as he did. When situations surrounding Jo become suspicious and possibly dangerous, Gill can't leave her to handle it on her own. 

While I would have liked a bit more suspense action throughout, I was absolutely connected to the characters, both Jo and Gill. I also enjoyed getting updates on the primary characters from the other books in this series. While this can be read as a standalone, it is better enjoyed with the knowledge from the previous books. 

I received an ARC from Net Galley for honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment