Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Before the Dawn by Cynthia Eden

As I've said before, Cynthia Eden is one of my ultimate favorite authors because of her sexy alpha heroes. Tucker definitely fit that description. He also fit the description of a killer, the description of his late brother, the Iceman. It's been years since Tucker's brother tried to kill his lover. Tucker chose Dawn in that moment and has never stopped loving her despite her inability to look him in the eye after the attack. Now it looks like the Iceman has returned from the dead, and Tucker has been called in to catch what he knows has to be a copycat, a copycat who wants the victim who got away, Dawn. Tucker will do anything to protect Dawn whether she still wants him or not.

I have to say that I suspected a few different people throughout this story. Even though in the end the perpetrator had been on my list, I had already given up on that angle and was pretty surprised by the ending. I was not surprised by the dark awesomeness of the characters or the off the charts sexiness. I love this series, and I can't wait to read Macey's story next!

I received an ARC from Net Galley for honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment