Monday, July 17, 2017

Hot Valor by Lynne Raye Harris

Finally, Mendez!!! I have loved every book in this series, and Mendez's story had been a long time coming. I actually had kind of always thought this would be the story of Mendez and Sam. She was always in the background, so it seemed logical. I'm a bit sad that she didn't get to show her redeeming qualities, but man, Kat is exactly what Mendez needs and what he always wanted.

This story starts off with immediate action as HOT, and Mendez specifically, comes under fire when they are framed for an international incident. Mendez gets not only a warning but also a very familiar partner from Ian Black. On the run and back in action after years stuck behind a desk, Mendez knows he cannot fail, and he cannot let himself be distracted by the woman who looks exactly like someone he never expected to ever sees again.

I don't want to give away too much of the story, so I will just say that this story moves fast; is packed with emotion, suspense, and chemistry; and is chock full of all your very favorite characters. There was some long due resolution, and some surprising moments. Mendez was a larger than life character, and he needed a huge story. Ms. Harris definitely delivered!

I was graciously granted an ARC from the author for honest review, and I couldn't be more thrilled!

No comments:

Post a Comment