Sunday, July 30, 2017

Damage Control by Lisa Renee Jones

As soon as I started reading this book, I remembered exactly why I loved book one so much. There is so much intrigue, so many complications, and so much passion. Once I start, I find it almost impossible to stop reading. I also have to say kudos to Ms. Jones for the amazing recap and character overview at the beginning. I read tons of series books, and because I read so much, it is often hard to remember what happened when wait times between books are long. I end up constantly interrupting my reading of the new book in order to search through the previous books to remind me what happened. Ms. Jones made that completely unnecessary.  I will warn that this is not one of those series you can read out of order. This book picks up exactly at the end of the previous book.

If you love intensely passionate deeply entangled suspense, this is a series you shouldn't miss. The characters are complicated yet relatable, and the plot moves quickly. I can't wait to see where all of this leads.

Net Galley provided an ARC for honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment