Monday, January 8, 2018

Edge of Truth by Brynn Kelly


I was not familiar with this author at all, but the description pulled my interest. I'm so glad I gave it a try. I loved it more than I thought I would. French Legionnaires were a new and interesting reading experience for me. This story was sexy and a constant source of action. Both Tess and Flynn were exceptionally courageous, and Tess had strong values which guided her actions. Flynn struggled with trust due to an encounter with a reporter in his past who burned him and spoiled him for relationships. Both had a strong sense of purpose, and neither was willing to give up or back down. Tess also had a difficult time trusting, but eventually she needed Flynn's help. As much as he needed to get away from the risk Tess presented, he just couldn't seem to leave her. The two of them end up in constant danger and enlisting the help of Flynn's brothers in arms.

I loved all the interesting personalities of all of Flynn's buddies. I can't wait to read all of their stories! I've already added book one to my wish list! Net Galley provided an ARC.

No comments:

Post a Comment