Monday, January 8, 2018

Nikan Rebuilt by Scarlett Cole


I absolutely loved Scarlett Cole's Second Circle series because of the phenomenal characters and the well written suspense. She introduced the guys of Preload in that series, and they just immediately stole my heart. Their backstory was so sad, and I just had to now more. I was so excited when she started writing this series although admittedly a bit disappointed that it wasn't a suspense series. I wasn't sure I would I would like it as much, but I absolutely do. While there is very little suspense, there is so much emotional turmoil and such depth of characters. The guys of Preload have such a strong sense of family and such a sad history to overcome. They completely have my heart. I actually delayed reading this particular book because the reviews were so conflicting and many were negative. I was afraid to be disappointed, but I definitely wasn't. Nikan's story was everything I hoped it would be. I absolutely loved it, and I simply cannot wait to see Lennon get his happily ever after next.

I requested an ARC from Net Galley.

No comments:

Post a Comment