Thursday, January 18, 2018

Hot Seal Bride by Lynne Raye Harris


As always with this series, this book was loaded with super sexy guys and plenty of suspense. Cash had been a favorite of mine for a while, and who wouldn't want to see the big guy fall after he's been so adamant that he never will? Ella would not have been what I would have predicted for him. Most of the women in the HOT series have been fierce and strong all on their own. They didn't necessarily need the guys, but they sure did want them. Ella was different. She truly needed Cash. At first she seemed week, naive, and needy, but as the story developed, her core of steel began to make an appearance. I especially loved how she handled her cousins at the end of the book. She didn't start off seeming like she should be a HOT heroine, but she totally earned her place with them and her place in Cash's heart. He finally fell, and I couldn't be happier. I also enjoyed the excerpt at the end from the next book. I can't wait to see what happens with Camel. I happily received an ARC from the publisher.
1

No comments:

Post a Comment