Thursday, November 27, 2014

Disarming Detective by Elizabeth Heiter

I really enjoyed my first book by this author. I expected a quick easy read but got something a lot more in depth than I planned. Ella was a profiler with the BAU in Virginia. Logan was a detective in a small town police force in rural Florida. Their attraction begins a slow burn as soon as Ella agrees to come to Florida to work on what Logan believes is a serial killer case and Ella believes is a case connected to her friend's rape years ago. There is some police/FBI procedural type action and plenty of mystery. The book gets betty suspenseful toward the end, and I really had no ideas about the killer's identity. The characters were well developed, and secondary characters were introduced who will likely feature in future books.

An advance copy was provided by Net Galley for honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment