Saturday, November 1, 2014

The Job by Janet Evanovich and Lee Goldberg

Although I haven't read any of the other books in this series, I decided to give this one a try. Thankfully, I was not lost or behind at all. I really enjoyed the characters, especially Nick and Jake. The mixture of so many diverse personalities coming together for an epic con job was both amusing and ingenious. I found myself smiling a lot. Though this is nothing like Evanovich's other series I've read, I feel sure I will also become attached to this one. I'm glad Net Galley gave me the opportunity to try this series for honest review.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the great review. I hope you do become attached!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I certainly plan to! I need to go back now and catch up on what I missed so I can go forward fully informed. I really enjoyed the book:-)

    ReplyDelete